[App] Stake Guide
Stake User Guide for NEOPIN
- 1.Go to the [Earn] tab > [Stake] tab
- 2.Select a product you want to stake and proceed to the product detail pagesClick to enlarge
- 3.After carefully reviewing the product information, click the [Stake Now] button
- 4.Enter the amount to stake and click the [Stake] button
- 5.Enter the PIN Code to complete the swap.
Click to enlarge
- The expected APR for Stake is determined by the chain inflation, and the changed APR will be updated and displayed in the Stake product information.
- Staked assets cannot be deposited, withdrawn or traded.
- There is a minimum amount required to stake depending on the product.
- After your staking request, the transaction request will be sent to the blockchain network and a push notification will be sent when the transaction is completed. (There may be a waiting time depending on the network situation).
- 1.Go to the [Wallet] tab > [Stake] tab and select the product you want to unstake
- 2.Review the details of your staked products. In the details, you can check the start date of the Stake, the expected APR, and the cumulative rewards.
- 3.Click the [Unstake] button at the bottomClick to enlarge
- 4.Enter the amount you want to unstake and click the [Unstake] button
- 5.Enter the PIN Code to complete the Unstake process.Click to enlarge
- For some products, only unstaking of the total amount staked is available. (TRX)
- The time required for unstaking varies from product to product.
- 1.Go to the [Wallet] tab > [Stake] tab and find the [Rewards] section
- 2.Click the [Claim] button and select the token you want to claim
- 3.Click the [Claim Rewards] button. After the transaction is completed, the rewards will be transferred to your wallet.Click to enlarge
- For Liquid Stake products and ETH Stake products, unstaked amounts and rewards are shown together in the list.
- Any product in the unstaking process will be shown in the “In Progress” section of the list.
- For products with multiple rewards, each reward is accumulated separately and each reward is transferred to your wallet each time you claim the reward.
- If the user's wallet address does not have enough tokens to cover the transaction fee, the claim cannot be made.
- The longer the claim cycle with fewer transactions you make, the lower the fees.
- Depending on the unique characteristics of each network, there may be a time limit or delay for claiming rewards for each product.